- Easy Data representation of Covid cases in India.
- States along with District data in tabular format.
- Generate Table data direct from the website (JSON, CSV, PDF)
- Covid Map Visualization of India (District & States)
- Covid Graph Visualization of India
- Information to awareness
Developed by Debraj Karmakar
This is a small effort from my side to keep yourself updated with number of corona cases reported in India so far. Checkout the available APIs here. Thankful to @covid19india organization for such a wonderful API. The Open Graph image used is taken from here.
Technology Used :
- Material UI
- Fetch API
- VS Code
Hospitals & beds:
Contact & helpline:
- Unofficial sources: https://api.rootnet.in/covid19-in/unofficial/sources
- Unofficial patient tracing data: https://api.rootnet.in/covid19-in/unofficial/covid19india.org
- Unofficial statewise: https://api.rootnet.in/covid19-in/unofficial/covid19india.org/statewise
- Unofficial statewise history: https://api.rootnet.in/covid19-in/unofficial/covid19india.org/statewise/history
Here are the key takeaways of this Project
- Working with an HTTP request
- Working with JSON Data (Arrays and Objects)
- Sorting Numeric Data
- Sorting Datatypes
- Sorting String and Object arrays
- Doing arithmetic Calculation on Object types
- Nesting Table Dynamically
- Loading component Dyanamically on Click
- Use of moment Date Filter
- Export data directly from the webpage
So I hope you will like this project. And kindly do check my live link to the website. Please feel free to go through the statistics and keep learning and utilize your time. STAY SAFE.